- SMDT-PRO study to explore the everyday relevance of score changes in the Symbol Digit Modalities Test (SDMT).
- TRAIT – TYSABRI® APP INSIGHTS, Study for the analysis of well-being under TYSABRI®.
- PRO B – “Patient Reported Outcomes” (PRO) in Breast Diseases – Study Project of the Berlin Charité Hospital
- Headache and Migraine – Continuation of the regional population study on Headache and Migraine in Ulm/Neu-Ulm in Cooperation with Teva GmbH
- Rehasport@home: Project rehabilitation sport module for Parkinson’s rehabilitation sport in cooperation with the University Hospital Erlangen
- Population study on headache and migraine in the Ulm/Neu-Ulm region in cooperation with Teva GmbH
- ARTIS project: AI-based diagnosis in rare neuromuscular diseases in cooperation with KImedi GmbH and Sanofi Aventis GmbH
- Joint project ADDRess, Heidelberg University Hospital, Anonymized data collection using innovative IT solutions for medical and psychosocial care in people with abnormal DNA repair damage (Disorders with Abnormal DNA Damage Response, DADDR)
- Corona dashboard (non-commercial): digital monitoring of the evolution of the health status of SARS-CoV-2 positive patients in support of the CON-VINCE study on SARS-COV-2 in Luxembourg in cooperation with the University Hospital Erlangen, University of Luxembourg.
- NeuroMoves – Study of the University of Heidelberg in the field of rehabilitation of patients with mobility-restricting paralysis syndromes
- Study on the treatment of peripartum depression (non-commercial): digital implementation of the study using web-based survey methods and anonymous digital transmission of the results via a mobile app. Project partner: Dr. Pascale Britsch, Ulm
- Study on the use of digital therapy monitoring systems to support therapy monitoring in infusion management (especially home infusion) in hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR) in cooperation with ALNYLAM Germany.